|* International national and regional speakers share with us their expertise during a program of slides, comments and question-and-answer sessions.* A plant show table where members’ flowering orchids can voluntarily be reviewed and commented on by our team of experts.* All members receive a monthly newsletter (except during July and August) with information about the next meeting’s program, results of the last meeting’s show table, future orchid events.
* Members may buy or sell plants at the monthly Sales Table. Very often, there are special plants offered for sale by the featured speaker.
* Our annual orchid auction is held in the fall. Members are able to bid on a large variety of orchids at this auction.
* Members may use the Society’s extensive library of books, magazines and orchid video tapes.
* Members are encouraged to participate in designing and setting up orchid displays in local orchid shows, bus trips to orchid events, greenhouse tours and free workshops on orchid culture.
* Members receive an updated Membership List in January of each year.
* 10% discount or more at many of the garden centers and related stores in the Greater Winnipeg region.
|Guests are always welcome! Please visit one of our monthly meetings to see.Why not join us!Membership is on an annual basis, the membership year being September 01 through August 31. A new membership may be purchased at any time but the fee is not pro-rated.Membership fees are:
Single – $25.00
Family (same address) – $35.00
if membership in the Manitoba Orchid Society is for you.
|Applications are available for download here:
MOS Membership Application.pdfIf you want to save a application to your computer and view the application form off line, do this: right click on the application form of your choice. A small window will pop up, click on Save Target as… This will bring up another window where you may specify where to save the application form.
|Memberships are nonrefundable and are due in September. Please make cheques payable to the Manitoba Orchid Society.|